WEDDING :: PAIGE & DREW

O how my lovely bride and I go back to high school! Paige is not only beautiful but extremely talented in make-up and hair artist (she is my go to girl)! Drew is such a kind and endearing person. This was such a fun wedding for me to shoot partly because Paige & Drew got married in the EXACT same spot on the beach as I did!

I will for warn you there are no reception pictures. Paige really wanted me to enjoy the wedding so I go to put my camera down after the ceremony :)
Congrats to you guys!! much love















A big part of how Paige and Drew met is about the lifeguard tower! Drew was working as a lifeguard and also scouting out some hotties apparently! He spotted Paige while she was with her family. Long after that their beautiful relationship began! Point learned from all of this...
    ***lifeguards aren't always looking at the water ;) just sayin







 

0 comments:

Post a Comment