FALL :: KAT HARRIS

I am lucky enough to call this beautiful girl a great friend of mine! She is patient, endearing, will make anyone pee in their pants laughing and can drop it low like nobody's business! Kat is also an amazing photographers that continues to inspire and push me!!!

I was recently back in Buffalo, NY shooting my sister in laws wedding and Kat came as my right hand woman to help out. After debating for an hour or so on whether we should go out and shoot pictures of each other for fun, she finally yelled at me and said," get out of bed, we are doing this!"

Rushing to get dressed and put our red lipstick on right, we made it to the driveway before the sunset. Kat you are beautiful on the inside and  out!!! Thanks for making me get out of bed!!!!







6 comments:

Kat Harris said...

churrrrch....you are so talented as we both know I am awkward turtle in front of the cam. You make me look like a model:)

Emilia Jane said...

LOVE!!!!!!!!

Katie Mayberry said...

Lovely!!

elizabeth said...

Hey Kate, these are AWESOME!

Kate Colosi Photography said...

thanks everyone!

Kristin Bruce said...

Kat, you are a one of a kind beauty!!! girl's got style and the best part is the depth behind it... what a catch!

Post a Comment