PARTY :: 31 BITS

Hey Friends! So I am really excited to share this post with you. I am blessed to have some pretty amazing people and friends in my life. 31 BITS is a company near and dear to me. I have had the pleasure of getting to know the beauties behind this company. Yes, they are beautiful! If you do not know anything about 31 BITS I highly suggest you check their website www.31bits.com

I had an amazing time shooting pictures for their Spring 2011 launch party with my side kick Kat Harris, who you should also check out (she is like "pretty cool"). The girls at 31BITS know how to throw a party and this one was BOMB! We enjoyed some sweet tunes from Anna Nelson, Jayme Dee and Marc B. Wine, coffee, food trucks...pretty much you should have been there! ENJOY! 

        PHOTO BOOTH PICS AT THE BOTTOM!


















 

0 comments:

Post a Comment