MATERNITY :: ERIKA PART ONE



I am pretty sure I have girl crush on Erika! ha ha You are a hottie Erika! Erika contacted me super last minute to take maternity shots and I am soooooooooo happy it worked out! Baby Sargent is coming in less than 4 weeks and  mom barely looks pregnant! We had an a great time and I am super excited about how these photos turned out. I wanted to post some of just Erika (we also did shots with her husband) because I just love them!  Deep down inside I really feel that maternity shots should really be all about the woman who is carrying the baby! Nothing against all you husbands out there..but it should be about your wife! Most women are glowing during this time and its important to capture it! With that said I am in LOVE with these photos of the beautiful Mrs. Sargent! Hurry up and get here baby Sargent, your photo shoot is next :) !

0 comments:

Post a Comment