ENGAGEMENT :: MEGAN + KEVIN













AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I have been dying to post these pictures the second we took them. Meet my lovely couple Megan & Kevin. If you can't tell Kevin is in the navy and has been serving our country for 11 yrs! wooohoo. Megan is proud navy wife and well we just had to do something like this for part of their engagement shoot! I would personally like to thank Kevin for sucking it up and doing this for his future wife and I. It was so worth it!!!!!!!!

The kissing shot was so awesome for 2 reasons

#1 the outfits were perfect
#2 they received some applause and whistles from by standers after

You both rocked it! Thank you for making my job so easy an fun!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! Kate, you did an amazing job! I can't get over it. --Megan, these are amazing!!! I seriously started tearing up. I'm so happy for you..i'm going to cry.

Post a Comment