SENIOR:: SARA MOY


This is SARA! I was so excited when she contacted me over summer to do her senior pictures. I met Sara when she was a freshie/soph @ rockharbor church. I was working with the High School ministry there. We spent some great time together while I was there.I left the ministry when I got married and can't believe how much time has passed!! Now my Sara is all grown up and graduating! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Anyways, those rings on her fingers are CIF CHAMPIONSHIP RINGS for softball. Yes, she has more than 1! Deep down inside I was super jealous because I always wanted one (but I played for a crap high school in a super amazing league). Pretty much she is a baller softball player.

I know she is itching/dying to see some pictures from today, so I had to post a couple. Enjoy love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment